Print Conductor 5.0: “Level Up” in Document Batch Printing Usability!
“The brand new Print Conductor looks like it is going to be a real star! Thanks again, and wish you all the best!” — Aneta Rybicka from Poland, Deputy Office Manager in CSA Sp. z o.o.
Print Conductor is a software tool developed to automate printing a large number of documents. The program is easy to use: one just needs to add documents to the list, select a preferred printer, and click “Start”. All you need to do after that is pick up your printed documents from a printer tray.
The program looks like a real time saver compared to traditional printing resources. For this reason Print Conductor is used and is appreciated by various companies and individual consumers as a high quality printing solution that does not have any comparable alternatives.
Emily Lin, FM Project Manager from DTIGlobal.com explains:
“Print Conductor is a great batch printing tool. It has improved our print production efficiency greatly at our sites across the nation. Our clients have seen our turnaround time on projects shorten, which in turn allows more projects to be brought to our production center.
The Print Conductor Team is very responsive and provides support with any and all issues. They are pleasant to work with and are able to modify the program to make sure it supports your needs. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a great batch printing tool!”
The new version of Print Conductor has a modernized graphics interface and updated document printing core components. With these new features, Print Conductor lets customers automate printing Adobe PDF files, Microsoft Office and Open Office documents, HTML and image files, AutoCAD, SolidWorks drawings and many others.
Print Conductor 5.0 is enriched with a number of new features and functionalities:
- New graphics user interface
- Ability to print a list of CorelDraw CDR and CGM files
- Ability to batch print PDF portfolio files
- Ability to print PDF files without annotations
- Ability to batch print password protected PDF, DOC and DOCX files
- Ability to batch print specific sections of Microsoft Word documents, print a specific range of pages or the entire file
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free eDrawings viewer 2016, 2015 and 2014
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free Autodesk Inventor Viewer 2016 and is able to batch print IDW files
- Ability to batch print CSV files
- Ability to batch print image files and photos in “Fit in frame” mode.
Now that you know more about the new version of Print Conductor, we would like to invite you to be part of the Print Conductor users’ club! Join our club and download a free version of this powerful software from our website: www.print-conductor.com.