This tutorial will show you how to create a batch print job to easily convert a list of documents into a PDF.
- Open Print Conductor;
- Add documents to the list;
- Select Universal Document Converter in the list of printers;
- Click the "Printer Properties" button;
- Go to File Format tab and change the output file format to PDF and click "OK";
- Click the "Start Printing" button to begin converting.
This video tutorial shows Print Conductor 6.3 or an earlier version. If you're using the latest version Print Conductor 7.0, the program's interface is slightly different.