Print Conductor print management software is free for non-commercial use.
Latest Release (June 14, 2017)
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP
- Simulate Overprint feature for PDF files
- Ability to print BAT, CMD, Java, VBS, PS1 and PS1M script files
- Ability to show/hide columns in the list
- Ability to change columns order in the list
- Ability to restore printer default settings after the print session
- Date and time values in the "Date Modified" column are displayed according to your local date and time settings in Windows.
Batch Printing Software
Print Conductor automates the printing of different office documents, images, CAD files, drawings, spreadsheets, photos and presentations and plenty of other file types.
Print Conductor utilizes its internal processing core when printing most popular types of documents: PDF, TXT, JPG, JPEG, HTML, PNG, PSD, XPS, JAVA, GIF, MSG, EML and some others. As for other file types, it applies printing components of other software that you already have. It means Microsoft Word or OpenOffice must be installed on your computer to let Print Conductor print a folder with text documents. Microsoft Visio or Autodesk AutoCAD is needed to print technical drawings. Printing of presentations requires Microsoft PowerPoint, and printing of spreadsheets and charts requires Microsoft Excel. Please check the supported file formats page for more details.
Print Conductor works under Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server
Print Conductor bulk printing software works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10. It supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and later versions. If you have a Windows computer produced in the latest decade, you certainly have enough computing power for this free printing software.
- Microsoft® Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 or later versions
- Intel® Core i3 or AMD Athlon® II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 190 Mb
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0
FolderMill is a server application that provides an easy way to automate routine document processing tasks and establish a document workflow in an enterprise environment.
Universal Document Converter is a virtual printer. You can use it with Print Conductor to batch print documents as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, and BMP files.