Print Conductor print management software is distributed free of charge for testing and evaluation. The free trial version has the same functionality as the commercial version, but it prints a special report page at the end of each print session.
To use Print Conductor without any limitations and/or use the program for business, please order a commercial license.
Latest Release (November 1, 2022)
- New supported file formats: VCF, EMLX, STP (STEP), EPUB, PRN;
- Printing XLS, XLSX and CSV file without MS Excel;
- Barcodes and QR-codes as a watermark, adding multiple watermarks simultaneously;
- Changing opacity for Image watermark;
- New Preview pane in the List of Documents;
- Selecting color mode (Color/Grayscale) for different pages or page ranges;
- Skipping blank pages of documents;
- Setting Scale mode for any file in the List of Documents;
- Running Print Conductor with pre-defined Settings and pre-saved List of Documents;
- Adding a multi-line text watermark;
- New Text watermark macros;
- Adjustable time delay before each document is printed;
- Setting initial folder for Add Documents and Add Folder buttons;
- New Cover page Designer;
- And more →
What is Print Management Software
Many business processes such as invoicing, record keeping, and shipping require timely printing of documents. It's essential for a business to handle print jobs effectively in order to save resources: paper, ink & toner, time and money. That’s why many companies are using software solutions which can make their print management easier, better controlled and cost effective.
Print management software is software designed to coordinate and optimize tasks and processes related to printing. A good print manager should allow you to automate printing of files, facilitate print jobs, track printer and/or paper usage, take full control of printing processes and, ideally, cut overall costs.
Print Conductor allows you to monitor and easily manage your print jobs through intuitive features and interface icons. It links a printer and the machines that demand print jobs. Print Conductor is one of the best printing tools out there, since it is able to:
- seamlessly batch print dozens of different file types without asking for user interaction
- indicate real-time status of documents being printed
- provide you with detailed reports before and after the print sessions
- help you track the volumes of paper you're using and minimize paper consumption
- manage settings of printing devices of any brand and type: laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction printers, plotters, barcode printers and other printing devices
- make flexible settings for all files in the list or for each one of them individually
- separate printed hard copies with blank or cover pages
- control the print queues: import and export lists of files, sort and arrange files in the right order
Supported Windows Versions
Print Conductor bulk printing software works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11. It supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and newer versions.
- Microsoft® Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 or newer versions
- Intel® Core i3 or AMD Athlon® II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 225 Mb
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0
FolderMill is a server application that provides an easy way to automate routine document processing tasks and establish a document workflow in an enterprise environment.
Universal Document Converter is a virtual printer. You can use it with Print Conductor to batch print documents as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, and BMP files.