Download Print Management Software
Print Conductor print management software is free for non-commercial use.
Latest Version News (March 4, 2017)
- New ability to print Zebra ZPL files (labels, industrial barcodes, QR codes)
- New ability to print plain TXT files without Microsoft Word
- New ability to set page orientation for each printed document
- New ability to remove files after printing
- Added processing of corrupted Outlook MSG e-mail files
- Added processing PDF files with standard errors in the file structure
- Added fast-track processing of Microsoft Word files
- Improved PDF engine with better fonts rendering algorithm
- Improved “Choose paper source by document page size” option
- Fixed processing of Microsoft Excel files received from unreliable sources
- Fixed data communication issue between the program and the printer
- Localization to the Polish language
Print Management Software
Print Conductor automates the printing of your documents, drawings, and presentations by using the documented COM and DDE interfaces of office and CAD applications that you already own.
This means Microsoft Word or OpenOffice must be installed on your computer to print a folder with text documents. Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat is required to print PDF files. Microsoft Visio or Autodesk AutoCAD is needed for printing engineering drawings. Printing spreadsheets requires Microsoft Excel, and printing presentations requires Microsoft PowerPoint.
Print Conductor also can automate the printing of HTML files. It uses Internet Explorer for this. Internet Explorer comes preinstalled on each computer with Microsoft Windows. Note that you may need to use Windows Update to install the latest version of IE in order to print all HTML pages correctly.
Print Conductor works under Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server!
Print Conductor bulk printing software works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10. Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 are supported, too. If you have a Windows computer produced in the last decade, you have enough computing power for this free printing software.
Most of the RAM and CPU resources required are actually needed by the office or CAD programs that Print Conductor uses to open documents and send them to the print queue. If you use a virtual printer to convert a batch of documents to PDF, TIFF, or JPEG, the virtual printer will consume some of your computer’s resources, too.
FolderMill is a server application that provides an easy way to automate routine document processing tasks and establish a document workflow in an enterprise environment.
Universal Document Converter is a virtual printer. You can use it with Print Conductor to batch print documents as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, and BMP files.
Nathan De Hert
“We use Print Conductor to print about 10K documents a month, it's been a great helpsss!”