Print Conductor print management software is free for non-commercial use.
Latest Release (May 13, 2019)
- Added ability to auto-rotate Excel worksheets when printing
- Improved printing of Excel files with macros
- Added ability to define line weight for DWG and DXF files
- Improved printing of DWG and DXF with internal engine
- Added ability to copy printed files to a user-defined folder
- Added new optional PDF printing engine (works faster and correctly prints PDF files with filled forms)
- Fixed issue occurring when INI-files could not be saved to folder "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PrintConductor\"
- Fixed issue with printing PDF files with attachments
- Added Korean localization.
What is Print Management Software
Many business processes such as invoicing, record keeping, and shipping require timely printing of documents. It's essential for a business to handle print jobs effectively in order to save resources: paper, ink & toner, time and money. That’s why many companies are using software solutions which can make their print management easier, better controlled and cost effective.
Print management software is software designed to coordinate and optimize tasks and processes related to printing. A good print manager should allow you automate printing of files, facilitate print jobs, track printer and/or paper usage, take full control of printing processes and, ideally, cut overall costs.
Print Conductor allows you to monitor and easily manage your print jobs through intuitive features and interface icons. It links a printer and the machines that demand print jobs. Print Conductor is one of the best printing tools out there, since it is able to:
- seamlessly batch print dozens of different file types without asking for user interaction
- indicate real-time status of documents being printed
- provide you with detailed reports before and after the print sessions
- help you track the volumes of paper you're using and minimize paper consumption
- manage settings of printing devices of any brand and type: laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction printers, plotters, barcode printers and other printing devices
- make flexible settings for all files in the list or for each one of them individually
- separate printed hard copies with blank or cover pages
- control the print queues: import and export lists of files, sort and arrange files in the right order
Supported Windows Versions
Print Conductor bulk printing software works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and later versions. If you have a Windows computer produced in the latest decade, you certainly have enough computing power for this free printing software.
- Microsoft® Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system)
- or Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 or later versions
- Intel® Core i3 or AMD Athlon® II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 190 Mb
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0
FolderMill is a server application that provides an easy way to automate routine document processing tasks and establish a document workflow in an enterprise environment.
Universal Document Converter is a virtual printer. You can use it with Print Conductor to batch print documents as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, and BMP files.