Print Conductor 4.4 is the software that automates printing a variety of documents. Printing in batch mode is not as simple as it may seem first - as a rule, each document has to opened individually, which complicates the work process of everyone involved. Print Conductor is able to print the documents of practically all the popular formats, such as PDF, HTML, JPG, XML and many others.
There are no limits to the number of documents that can be sent for printing. Even if the are huge folders of documents, they can easily be accepted and printed by Print Conductor.
Print Conductor seems to be a very good solution not only for small business, but for large corporations as well. It is compatible with all the existing printers and plotters, so regardless of the source of the document, Print Conductor will send the documents to printers that in return, can be connected to the devices via USB, Wi-Fi, network, regular wires, etc.
Print Conductor batch printing software also works with virtual printers, such as Universal Document Converter, PDF creator, etc. This makes batch conversion of documents to PDF, JPG, TIFF or PNG as simple as printing.
Here is the full list of file types supported by Print Conductor 4.4:
- Adobe PDF files, including PDF/A, PDF/X and all other "dialects" of the PDF file format
- Microsoft XPS - and XML-based alternative of PDF from Microsoft company
- Plain text files with TXT extension
- HTM, HTML and XML files
- JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, Bitmap, PCX, DCX and TGA image files
- Scalable Vector Graphic files (SVG)
- Microsoft Word documents) (DOC and DOCX
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Outlook MSG files with attachments
- Microsoft Visio charts (VSD, VSDX)
- Microsoft Publisher PUB files
- Autodesk AutoCAD drawings in DWG and DXF file format
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks files (EPRT, EPRTX, EASM, EASMX, EDRW, EDRWX, SLDPRT, SLDASM, SLDDRW, PRTDOT, ASMDOT, DRWDOT, 3DXML, STL, CALS, PRT, XPR, ASM, XAS)
- OpenOffice documents (ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG, ODF)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Word Perfect Format (WPC)
- Microsoft Access SNAP Image (SNP)
Print Conductor is available in lots of languages, such as English, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, and Japanese.
System integrators can make use of the 2Printer command line tool. 2Printer offers batch printing solutions via the command line interface. The command line syntax available here is pretty simple and does not require any specific skills to be utilized for batch printing via the command line.
Print Conductor 4.4 is free for testing and evaluation and can be downloaded at: